What ten issues will we most remember about George Bush? With ten days to go until he's out, and Obama is in, here is one thing I'll surely remember: The role of religion and science. Here are some of the Religion/Science greatest hits.
- Grand Canyon National Park officials not allowed to reveal actual age of the canyon due to pressure from Bush appointees.
- Bush places federal funding restrictions on stem cell research.
- Bush proclaims his favorite philosopher is Jesus Christ.
- Bush says he talks to God about foreign relations.
- Oh, and he didn't do too much about Global Warming either...