8.08.2007

Blackle!

So, the white screen you see on Google wastes energy. I mean, every white screen you see should be replaced by a black one, or at least a darker shade, environmentally speaking. Aesthetically speaking, well, I, for one am not a huge fan of the black screen. I think this blog is probably dark enough to not draw any serious attention from the wack-o left and their desire to conserve energy or generally do good things. But, I do know some people (and their blogs) who should seriously think of how much sooner the Earth will die because they think white is right.

Anyway, check out blackle. This is a black version of Google. It is NOT created by Google. I wonder how long it will take Google to do something about Blackle.

1 comment:

Jake McMullen said...

Notice the color of Suomi Ex-Pat.